Approach your nearest Customer Care Centre or Registering Authority mp RTO (madhya pradesh rto).
mp rto Ownership Transfer Certificate Registration :
Documents required to apply for Certificate of Registration for Transfer of Ownership in madhya pradesh mp rto
- Certificate of Registration in original
- Form 29 duly filled up in duplicate
- Form 30 duly filled up in duplicate
- Attested copy of valid vehicle insurance policy
- Attested copy of address proof of purchaser of vehicle.
- Attested copy of valid Pollution under Control Certificate
- Prescribed fee for registration
- Attested copy of PAN Card or Form 60 & 61(as applicable)
How to obtain Certificate of new Vehicle Registration in mp rto
How to apply Change of Address for Certificate of Registration