Approach your nearest Custmer Service Centre or Registering Authority by mp RTO (madhya pradesh rto).
Documents required to apply for Certificate of Registration for Change of Address
- Certificate of Registration in original
- Form 33 duly filled up
- Attested copy of valid vehicle insurance policy
- Attested copy of address proof of registered owner of vehicle.
- Attested copy of valid Pollution under Control Certificate
- Prescribed fee for registration
- Attested copy of PAN Card or Form 60 & 61(as applicable)
- If hypothecation is endorsed in the Registration Certificate, No Objection Certificate from the financer is needed to get the address changed in the Registration Certificate
New Registration of vehicles go through this process.
How to obtain Certificate of new Vehicle Registration in mp rto
how to apply Ownership Transfer Certificate Registration mp rto