College students should contact their principal’s office for applying for Learner License. Approach your nearest customer service center or Licensing Authority RTO.
First, we must apply for Driving Learner’s Licence in mp rto to become eligible for obtaining Permanent License.
How to apply for Learner’s Driving Licence in madhya pradesh?
We are providing complete details and process to get Driving learner’s licence in mp rto with all form of driving Licence Application
Eligibility for obtaining of Learner License in mp rto:
Age greater than 16 years but are less than 18 years are eligible for a License to drive only a motor cycle up to 50cc engine capacity i.e. motor cycle without gear. For this, they require the consent of their parents / guardians.
Age greater than 18 years are eligible to obtain License for a motor cycle equipped with gears and also for a Light Motor Vehicle [Motor Car].
Age greater than 20 years of age are eligible to obtain a License to drive a transport vehicle, i.e., a vehicle used to carry passengers or goods for hire or reward etc. such as taxi, auto rickshaw, bus or truck but they must have passed middle standard examination i.e. 8th standard.
However, no person shall be granted a Learner’s License to drive a medium or heavy goods vehicle or passenger vehicle unless he has held a driving License valid for a light motor vehicle (LMV) for at least one year.
A Learner’s License is essential for obtaining a driving License.
Physical Presence a Learner’s License in madhya pradesh rto
It is mandatory to present yourself in front of Licensing Authority to obtain the learner License Licensing authority will conduct the test of applicant and passes candidates are allowed to obtain the Learner License. Here digital data for the applicant is captured
Documents which are required for apply driving Learner’s License in mp rto
- Fee of Rs. 30/- for each category of Vehicle applied.
- Applications in Form 1, Form 1A [Medical Certificates as issued by any M.B.B.S. doctor] and Form 2. [These Forms can be downloaded from website]
- Three recent passport size photographs.
- Proof of your ordinarily residing address and date of birth through any one of the following documents:
- School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate Ration Card
- Passport Electricity
- Telephone Bill
- House Tax Receipt Pay slip issued by any office in the Central
- Government or a local body Get the copy of the document attested by a Gazette officer of the central
- State government or a local body
Effectiveness and Validity of Learner License mp rto :
Learner License is valid for a period of six months from the date of issue Learner License is effective throughout India.
Learning driving Licence r.t.o preparation in English and hindi with all languages complete Question bank of mp rto and mock test also for preparation.
Online RTO driving licence exam test Question bank
- online driving licence rto exam test question bank in Hindi
- online driving licence rto exam test question bank in English
Online RTO driving licence exam test Preparation free Question banks
Download complete Driving Licence Test Preparation for free questions and answers pdf.